Friday, December 7, 2012

An Excerpt From My Book

Every thought, every word is a prayer. This is a profound statement. The first time I heard this from a teacher of mine, it blew my mind. Wow, what words have I spoken over time that are now affecting my life? Not only is this profound, but it is a Universal Truth! We are creating whether we are consciously doing so or not. We are vibration and energy. Words and thoughts are energy as well. All go into the giant manifestation cauldron. 

Be mindful also to watch words such as the following:

  • I am stressed out.
  • I am unlucky in love.
  • I am doomed.
  • Of course I am not getting what I want.
  • I have bad luck.
  • Life is not fair.
Replace with words such as:
  • I am blessed.
  • Thank you for all I have.
  • It could be worse.
  • Tomorrow is another day.
  • I am healthy.
  • I have trust and faith in myself.
  • I am love.
  • I am deserving of all things good.
  • I am patient.
What words/seeds will you plant today?

Blessings and Light,
Laurie

No comments: