Sunday, October 7, 2012

Simple Meditation Tip

Here is a simple breathing technique that will help you relax and clear.

Often people say I can't keep my mind quiet. My suggestion? Give the mind a job to do.

This only takes 5 minutes, if you relax for even longer great!
  • Take a moment to quiet the mind
  • Find a space where you can sit
  • Take a deep breath in through your nose as you do repeat in your mind "I breathe in light"
  • Exhale with the thought "I release stress"
  • Another deep breath in "I bring in harmony"
  • Exhale "I release negativity"
  • Inhale "I bring in love"
  • Exhale "I release judgement"
  • Inhale "I am a perfect divine being of light, love and wisdom"
  • Exhale "I let go of what no longer serves me"
You can keep repeating the same thoughts as much or as long as you wish.
You may also add words, mantras whatever is a positive mantra.

When you are ready simply open your eyes and carry on with your day.

I know this works ~ enjoy!

Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: