Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Laurie's Prayer

When in doubt of what to do I encourage my clients to use this prayer. 

This prayer has been used by thousands of clients as well as myself to assist with decision making.

Regarding a relationship/job/situation this prayer can be applied anywhere.
For example: You are at a job where you aren't sure if you should move on. You are grateful for this job however you aren't looking forward to work each and every day. You aren't sure of what to do.

Recite this prayer when you are in a centered and calm place ~ within and without.
"If this job at ___ is for the highest and best good of my soul then something will happen, a door will open up and I will be able to grow in a positive way.
If this job at ___ is not for the highest and best good of my soul then I will have absolute clarity and understanding. I ask the transition to be a peaceful and harmonious one at that."
Thank you 

Then just wait for the clarity to come. This prayer gets the ball rolling. You may receive a transfer, a raise an opportunity for more input or you may have a new opportunity somewhere else comes in, a disagreement with the boss or co-worker. The answer will come quickly ~ Be ready.

The above writing is a sample of what is in my upcoming  book.
I hope you enjoyed it and I hope it helps.

Blessings and Light,
Laurie

No comments: