Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The 411 On Crystals According To Me :)

Crystals can assist with healing, abundance, protection, releasing energy, balancing your connecting with your guides/higher self. These are just a few examples of why people use crystals as an energy amplifier as well as releasing energy.
chakras/energy field, dissolving stress, increasing intuition and 

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions people have about crystals.
  • How do I select a crystal
  1. You can use your intuition as you allow the energy of the crystal to pull you towards it.
  2. You can read up on different crystals in a crystal book and make your selection based upon the information you find in a crystal book.  
  3. Checking out different websites online can help you make your crystal selections.
  4. Holding the crystal in your left hand is a great way to help you energetically tune into the crystal's vibration. 
  5. The use of a pendulum can help you make your decision.
  6. You may also close your eyes and select your crystal by leaving the choice up to spirit.
  • How do you cleanse them?
  1. Sage them before and after each usage
  2. Place them in a crystal cleanse for at least 2 hours
  3. Hold your crystal under running water. Be sure your crystal is not going to dissolve, Selenite for example, will dissolve under water.
  4. Hold your pendulum over your crystal to clean and clear the energy.
  5. Burying your crystal in soil will help clear and bring it back to a natural state.
    After I have cleansed my crystal, I then will charge it with my desired intention. 
    • Now what? My crystal is charged what should I do with it?
    1. Hold your crystal in your hand. Left is the receiving side to receive energy, right is the sending side and charging energy.
    2. Wear as jewelry.
    3. Keep in your pocket, bra or around you neck in a pouch
    4. Put in a dish by your bed or in an area where you meditate often.
    5. Lay the crystal on your body while laying down or use a band aid or headband to hold it in place.
    6. Place the crystal on a distance healing alter on a picture or on a piece of paper with your name and birthdate.
    • How often do you need to clear my crystals?
    1. It depends, the crystal may feel flat, break or become lost if you do not clear your crystal. If the crystal doesn't feel the same, it is time to clear it.

    Are other people allowed to hold your crystals? 
    1. It really is a personal preference. I would probably not share my crystal if I am using it for a personal intention. **Be sure to request permission before handling anyone else's crystal**
    Can you gift them? 
    1. Absolutely, and you may clear them and pass them on. When I select a crystal for another person, I ask my higher self for assistance. Usually I will "hear" the crystal volunteer to go a new home.
    Crystals are not only beautiful to look at, they feel good in your hand and are also excellent for shifting energy, bringing in energy and releasing energy. They have been used for centuries here on Mother Earth by ancient civilizations as energy amplifiers, etheric and physical tools as well as for magical purposes. The thing I love most about crystals is that there are limitless uses as well as infinite crystals to choose from. I honestly can say that I have never met a crystal that I didn't like :)

    Blessings and Light,
    Laurie





    No comments: