Friday, January 31, 2014

Wanted ~ One Psychic Question For My Professional Psychics In Training

I am a firm believer that practice and experience make the difference between an okay psychic reader and a phenomenal psychic reader.

Many of you are already aware that I have created a Professional Psychic Training Program. I, myself practiced and had hundreds of practice hours of psychic training before I even made my debut as a Professional Psychic. I know this step is so very important for the client as well as the reader. 

My students have already completed the first part of the 3-part series and are in the practice phase. 
This is where you, my reader can help me to fine-tune their gifts. 
Please do send one psychic email question to me via the online community at 
http://themysticalmoon.ning.com

I will pass your one question on to one of my students. After receiving and reviewing their answer I will forward you their response.

I thank all of you in advance for your participation :)

Blessings and Light,
Laurie

No comments: