Monday, September 17, 2012

My Favorite Crystal of the Month!

This month I am loving the new crystal I was sent by accident ~ green obsidian. In actuality I was ordering yellow obsidian but happily to my surprise they sent me green obsidian

It was if a gift was sent from the heavens!!

After some research I learned these are the qualities the green obsidian possesses:
  • Opens up the heart chakra, pure heart energy
  • Releases trapped energy that no longer serve your highest good
  • Helps free you from toxic, draining people and situations. 
  • Helps you create personal boundaries
  • Gives people a sense of personal power (a great giveaway to those who are clingy)
  • Great stone for Lightworkers and Healers
  • Is a stone of protection and was often used for arrowheads and weapons
This stone has been selling like crazy! I have a hard time keeping it in stock.
What can you do with this stone which is made out of volcanic lava?
  • Hold it in your hand during meditation 
  • Hold it during stressful times
  • Place it on the body as a healing layout
  • Gift it to someone who is needing to tap into their own personal power
  • Keep it in your pocket or ladies in your bra 
  • Place it by your bedside or in a high-stressful area, even in a desk drawer
  • On the picture of someone who could use the healing from this stone
As long as I am able to acquire these crystals, they will continue to be well-stocked @The Mystical Moon.
Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: