New Moon In Virgo ~ Details, Organization and Following Through
Virgo’s New Moon brings us a centered and grounded approach to our lives and goals which is a welcomed shift from the recent emotional and etheric Full Moon in Pisces that had just taken place in August. We began this last lunar cycle dreamily looking at our life paths, opened up our hearts and psychic channels and now have the opportunity to get down to business after leaving most of the retrograde and eclipse season behind us. The exact time of the New Moon will take place is September 6th, 2018 at 2:01pm eastern time.
We are currently in the sun sign of Virgo which is the sign of organization, planning and discipline. There are may positive traits and behaviors that Virgo brings to the table. Virgo is an earth sign and earth signs help keep us focused, grounded, centered and are excellent manifestors. If you are a little disorganized and undisciplined, then this New Moon will help you get on track and hopefully stay on track.
Some of the positive energetic influences and traits to embrace at this time are:
- Paying attention to details
- De-cluttering, getting rid of excess that doesn’t serve ~ expenses, clothes, paperwork, relationships etc.
- Communicating with honesty and directness
- Feeling a strong pull to take care of oneself, especially their physical health
- Creating and maintaining strong and steady stream(s) of income
- Being prepared waaayyy ahead of time
New Moons are a time for planting seeds (goals) and working with these seeds (goals) for approximately 2 weeks until the fullness of the Full Moon. With the influences of Virgo, we are taking those goals and bringing a different and deeper level of maturity, seriousness and attention to detail to the table. The Virgo influence will help us with our dedication and discipline guiding us to follow through with our thoughts, words and deeds.
There are just a few words of caution when it comes to working with this energy. Be mindful of being so laser-focused and keeping to the plan that you don’t allow yourself any wiggle room for flexibility and/or miracles. Also, you might find yourself a little bit too critical of the journey, yourself and past mistakes. We’re all human here, so we are going to make mistakes. The mistakes we make are part of the manifestation process. We are all perfect in our imperfections.
Here are some suggestions for this New Moon in Virgo
- Write down your goals and revisit them often. Be realistic with these goals.
- Get grounded so that you stay focused with sage, exercise, eating rooted vegetables.
- Carry crystals such as; citrine, celestite, fluorite, chrysocolla, amethyst and green aventurine.
- Work with aromatherapy oils such as; lemon, frankincense, sandalwood and sage.
- De-clutter your environment.
- Re-read everything. Don’t just gloss over paperwork, make sure that it’s correct and right. This isn’t a time to be lazy.
- Listen to your body and start taking better care of it.
- Burn green, brown or beige candles. Don’t forget to write your intention on the side of your candles.
This New Moon is most certainly an excellent time to fine-tune some of the intentions you may have had for yourself this year. We are at the manifestation phase where we are beginning to see some growth and progress with our goals as they begin to take form in the physical. It’s not too late in the game to fine-tune things and change them up just a wee bit. Take advantage of this time of precision, detail and discipline. If you do so, you will have virtually poured miracle grow on your goals by giving them such close attention.
Don’t forget to remain in a place of gratitude and humbleness as your dreams and goals begin to take shape and form. Having an attitude of gratitude is one of the most important ingredients for manifesting your heart’s desires.
Blessings and Light,