There are many who have never received a healing treatment.
My definition of a healing is being able to trust someone with my energy field to help shift, align, release, detox and hold the space for removing energy that does not serve me anymore while bringing in a loving and harmonious vibration to replace what has been released.
There are many different healing sessions and therapies out there.
There is Reiki, massage, cranio sacral work, acupuncture, Barbara Brennan's program, Energy Medicine by Donna Eden, Alchemical Healing, and more...
A healing session does not need to cost a lot of money and time. I would recommend for people to do their research and maybe get some referrals from trusted friends and family members before going to anyone for a healing session.
Often people aren't sure what to expect or aren't aware of what is happening in the process. Never be afraid to ask a lot of questions.
Here are some tips and information:
- As I mentioned do your research for referral
- Interview the practitioner to see if you are on the same page with them, their energy, their philosophies, their experience etc. Don't be afraid to quiz them.
- Compare pricing to other practitioners in the area to see what the going norm for this type of session in this area is. Typically sessions range from $75 per hour to $150 per hour.
- Be sure to have enough time to get to your appointment
- You may not experience a miracle your first visit however, if you feel better, more relaxed and have more peace, then the session was a success.
- Often the healing energy stays with you for the next few days and you may notice a gradual shift in your energy
- Sometimes there is a series of healings that are necessary for the modality. Ask your practitioner before you begin your treatments
- If you get a weird feeling or vibe, it is more than appropriate to cancel or end a session early
- If you already are a practitioner, you most certainly can trade with another practitioner as well to keep your energy up and clear as well
- Be sure you have scheduled enough time after your session so you can ground before you head out to your car
- Drink lots of water for the next few days after your session. The water will help you flush out the toxins
We are all energetic beings with life continually changing and shifting around us. It is quite necessary in order to evolve our souls that we receive energy healing sessions. It is necessary soul housekeeping :)
A healing session is a wise investment. It can save you from becoming sick, fatigued and or depressed. The value of your well-being is invaluable. If you do not feel well you cannot function.
I will again ask my original question...When was YOUR last healing session? Is it time?