I use essential oils in just about every area of my life - for meditation, relaxation, in
healing applications, sanitizing rooms as well as helping with an occasional bout of insomnia. By using aromatherapy, you can enhance your intuition with essential oils. It is an easy and effective way to open up your psychic gifts.
In addition to using essential oils to enhance my intuition, I also use them to ground me so that I stay connected and focused with the earthly plane while having my intuitive channel open and bringing through through messages for my clients.
Essential oils usually provide you with instant results. As you breathe in the aroma, the fragrance moves through the sinus cavity which is right next to the third eye and brain.
Your reaction from the oil is so quick because the aroma doesn't have far to travel. Therefore, by using essential oils, you will experience immediate results.
Suggested Oils To Enhance Your Intuition
- Blue Yarrow
- Clary Sage
- Bay Laurel
Suggested Oils Used For Grounding
- Young Living's Grounding
- Young Living's Valor
I usually apply the grounding oils to the bottoms of my feet as my energetic anchor.
Different Methods of Using Essential Oils To Activate Your Third Eye
- Place a drop or two on the crown chakra, the third eye chakra, temples, and or on the heart chakra.
- In an oil diffuser.
- Place a few drops in a bowl of water next to you.
- On a cotton ball, then putting the cotton ball in your air filter.
- Place a drop or two in the palms of your hands, rub your hands together, then breathe in the aroma Instantly you will feel your third eye open up.
- Wear a locket that has a chamber for essential oils around your neck.
- Anoint a white or purple candle with your favorite psychic oil.
- Add a couple of drops of oil to your bath water. (Be sure to check to see make sure you are not allergic to the oil)
Before using any essential oil, please make sure you thoroughly read the labels and do your own investigation on the product to be sure the quality is of a higher grade so you do not experience a rash or allergic reaction to the oil. Some oils are of a synthetic quality and some people are extremely sensitive to different blends or single oils.
Blessings and Light,