Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This Week's Advice ~ Keep Calm and Keep The Faith

I wasn't sure what to write about this week. In fact, I thought well...maybe I am not supposed to write about anything, and then the voices that are always speaking in my head spoke up. They said "Talk a little bit about patience and faith. Tell them not to give up. Life isn't about instant gratification about getting our way instantly. We are short term patience people here. We are forgetting about the process we go through as we wait and overcome our fears and worries. If we have not manifested or achieved our goals where is the growth? Why are you here? How can you bond and unite as people if you do not help others with struggles. Just because you do not have everything right now it does not mean that it will not happen. Send out your prayers and then let them go. See them as balloons that are set off into the air to go where they need to. Let your attachment to the outcome be released like the balloon and carry on. We, will take care of the rest. Be ready though. Be ready for what comes up because there are reasons and patterns and thinking that are blocking your desires. Be ready to go through the muck of your minds and emotions. But...be ready for the blessings, be ready for the love, the self-love, be ready for happiness and self-empowerment. Be ready for spiritual enlightenment. Your life will change, but it will change for the better."
And so as I let go of my "What do I write about?" it all came to me. 

Have a great week everyone!
Blessings and Light,
Laurie

No comments: