Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gettin' Ready For 2013!!

Hello There!! With the Christmas Holiday behind me, I am ready to focus on the upcoming New Year. 
In 2012 I worked through a lot of my self-limitations as a business owner. I have several businesses within the Mystical Moon. I have my personal sessions, the store front, my online store(s) yes more than one, my products and more...
In the past I worried about becoming too scattered, wondered if the front desk of the center could handle more business, clients and more paperwork. This brought up more fears for me. 
I stumbled upon an E-course by Leonie Dawson and found the solutions to many of my self-sabotage as a business entrepreneur. 
The latest E-course program I have purchased is the 2013 Business Workbook/Calendar.
I highly recommend this for anyone that is ready to take their Business to the next step or to even allow their Dreams to come out of the closet!
Some might wonder why I would share what has helped me become more successful? Well, simply put...I believe and know there is more than enough to go around ~ More love, excellent health, clients, money, opportunities etc.
Let's all make 2013 our year to overcome as many self-limitations as possible.



Click Here to View 2013 Leonie's Program


















Become a Business Goddess















Enjoy!
Blessings and Light,
Laurie

No comments: