Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gratitude :)

I woke up with immense gratitude and appreciation for where I began my journey as a Professional Psychic/Medium/Spirit Communicator as well as store manager.

If it were not for Lani at Sacred Space in Bonita I would not have learned how to create a beautiful center, how to run the front desk, keep the high standard and quality of a thriving center as well as how to push myself to the limits and most of all I met some fantastic and beautiful souls through Sacred Space ~ Jodi, Dana, Bethanny, Robert, Pam, Renee, Renee, Cathy, Danielle and many more. 
I also still have hundreds of clients who travel from Naples, Marco and Bonita to still see me to this day ~ 6 years later.

Even though my journey wasn't easy ~ I have complete appreciation and gratitude for Lani ~ She believed in me and presented me with amazing opportunities for growth.

I am blown away at the growth within the Moon these days! However, I never will forget where my humble beginnings began and for that I am eternally grateful for the life experience!

Some food for thought for all of us ~

Blessings and Light,
Laurie