4 symptoms of An Overstimulated Pineal Gland
- Difficulty in concentrating, struggling to stay focused
- Blurred vision, pressure in the eyes, sensitivity to light
What You Can Do To Calm An Overstimulated Pineal Gland
- Rub a grounding oil on your third eye. Patchouli, peppermint, sandalwood, chamomile, frankincense and or blue tansy will bring relief.
- Cover your third eye with either a hat, bandana and or a bindi.
- Avoid fluoride!
- Placing a crystal like tiger’s eye, hematite, amethyst, or fluorite on your third eye will help soothe an overstimulated pineal gland.
- Schedule a Reiki, cranio sacral healing session.
- Hugging a tree will help you ground the energy into the Earth.
- Eat root foods such as carrots, sweet potatoes, dark chocolate, and or protein.
- Do some yoga or breath work exercises. This will move the chi through your energy centers.
- Avoid crowds for a few days.
Each and every one of us has psychic gifts and these gifts vary from person to person. We do ourselves a disservice when we compare our growth to others. Some people have clairvoyant abilities from birth and some of us have to work at it a little harder. Your psychic abilities will increase as time goes on with practice and patience. Being impatient and trying to rush the process will only cause you to be out of balance and experience some of the symptoms I have mentioned above.
Take your time, enjoy the process and let go of your expectations of how and when you will be able to achieve your goals. Your gifts will be online when the time is perfect for you. Patience and trust are part of the development process.
Blessings and Light,