Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Gratitude List For Thanksgiving 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I have decided to compile a list of things that I am grateful for. Some items on my list are the "usual" things people are grateful for and some things we all take for granted. 


Here is my list of what I am grateful for this year:

  • My loving family, my husband Jim and my two children, Jimmy and Nicole
  • The support of my family, my Mom, brother, my Aunt, cousin, and in-laws
  • The opportunity to have the freedom to do exactly what I love with my career and business
  • My staff- I absolutely love my staff. They are loving, kind, loyal and dedicated to helping others heal and grow
  • My health
  • The roof over my head that is also my sanctuary
  • Having a full refrigerator and cabinets full of nutritious food
  • Friends who have been there for me and loved me unconditionally
  • My pets that make me laugh and who also love me unconditionally
  • The new location of my main business which helped it double from last year
  • My struggles and challenges that I have been vehicles for personal transformation
  • My mentors who have assisted me to grow as an individual on a personal level as well as professional level
  • 2 new business ventures
  • Nicole my store manager who gives 110% every day
  • Reconnecting with a few old friends (well not OLD, people I have known a while and lost touch with)
  • Good teeth
  • A client base that has been with me throughout the years and has trusted me with their life paths through my counsel
  • My creative mind and the ideas thankfully that continue to flow to me and through me
  • Amazing and gifted healers that have energetically helped me keep my mind, body and spirit alive and well
  • The new friends I have made this year
  • A sense of humor where I can laugh at myself and with others
  • The fearlessness to sing out loud even though I may not have the best singing voice
  • The ability to channel my inner thoughts through writing
  • My new oracle deck The Mystical Moon Mandala
  • My new cd Awaken
  • Being a Thinker and a Doer
  • The long drives with my husband to find new treasures for the Moon - time well spent and cherished
  • The reviving of my partnership with Joanna with Sacred Journeys
  • Clients that continue to support my businesses
  • Skype, Google Hangouts and FaceTime for the opportunity to see friends, family and clients who are far away
  • Sunrises and sunsets
  • My spirit guides and helpers that keep me safe and on track
  • Friends and family who are lovingly truthful and non-judgmental
  • Coffee
  • My children who are lovely, well-adjusted (now adults) adults that I know will always do the right thing 
  • Alone time where I can collect my thoughts and check in with my Higher Self
  • Music
  • My Mac computer
  • My partnership with Crystal and Mariposas
  • Our product rep who has take Mariposas all over the country
  • A nail salon right next door
  • Crystals
  • Cameras for the ability to capture special moments
  • Soup
  • Renee and Kelly for their ability to create exactly what I am trying to convey through my "Psychic mind"
  • My online community where so much healing has taken place
  • Meditation
  • Books
  • Dreams
  • Technology
  • Animal spirit guides and messengers
  • Essential oils
  • A Starbucks 2 minutes away
  • Candles
  • Good listeners
  • Cool weather
  • The world wide web
  • The ocean
  • Hands free cell phone devices
  • Homemade cooking
  • My own intuition
  • Laughter
  • Pier 1
  • Sage
  • The opportunity to watch people transform from fear, sadness and hopelessness to personal empowerment, love and light
  • My favorite food…peanut butter
  • Spirit/God/All That Is/Oneness/The Light
So here is all I am grateful for Thanksgiving 2014. Please feel free to share with me your own list of Gratitude :)

Blessings, Light and Happy Thanksgiving,
Laurie

No comments: