Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hesitation - Often A Blessing In Disguise

The slight hesitation you experience when faced with decisions may not always be your resistance to change or not being a proactive participant in your life. I know for myself, many times the slight hesitation on my part was influenced by my Higher Self buying me time and or preventing me from my making a decision that would not benefit my own soul growth. 

Yes, there are times when our hesitation is our own procrastination that causes us to repeat unhealthy patterns of stagnancy and self-sabotage. The only true way to know if you are not being assertive would be to truly know yourself. When we are able to identify our own "stuff" we are then able to trust that slight hesitation or influence from Higher Self. I am sure you have either thought or said out loud: "I am not sure why I am going to put this on hold, but I am." There is reason behind the delay. The possible reasoning could be:

  • You are about to make a mistake that will require a lot of back tracking
  • You are rushing the process
  • You are allowing yourself to be influenced by another where the decision would not be beneficial to you
  • More information needs to be gathered
  • Another option, Plan B might be right around the corner
  • The timing could be off by a day, week, month or year
These are just a few of the possible reasons your Higher Self has put you on hold.
The hesitation is one of the ways the Higher Self communicates to you. It is through your own intuition. In order for you to pause, you must be listening and tuning in to your spiritual helpers, for some of you, you probably did not think of the communication in this way. We are always guided even when we think we our helpers are out to lunch. In order for us to hear, see, know or feel the guidance; silence, meditation, inner reflection and knowing yourself are the necessary steps to develop your own intuition.

So from now on, please do trust that slight hesitation, it most certainly could be a blessing in disguise.

Blessings and Light,
Laurie

P.S. I almost forgot to mention - The Mystical Moon Psychic Intuitive Phone Special!
All Half Hour and Hour PHONE Sessions are discounted!
$10 off Half Hour and $20 off Full Hour PHONE Sessions 11-3-14 to 11-7-14!
Simply login at Mystical Moon Psychics
Create your appointment

*Laurie's Sessions are NOT included in this special offer*

No comments: