Some are able to manifest easily in the area of abundance. It seems to come to them effortlessly while some live paycheck to paycheck.
Some have chosen addictions as challenges to overcome.
There are those who are "lucky" in love and of course there are those whose picker seems to be off.
Once you have identified the area(s) where you struggle, you can accept this is your chosen path for personal growth, things seem to flow more smoothly.
I suggest looking at each obstacle as a milestone to work through to get to a place of comfort. You may never "get there" but you can have peace and some success.
Also, if you are aware of your challenge area then you can be a little more forgiving with yourself.
It is also important to not judge yourself for ending at the same beginning place again. It is not the same if you have a different awareness of your sensitive areas.
Here are some suggestions to help you cope with your re-occuring obstacles:
- Journal your experiences, sometimes writing it down helps you reflect and release the frustrations you may have. You can also document your victories in your area of struggle.
- Ask someone who loves you and who is honest, kind with their words to help you understand where you seem to be repeating things and are not aware of your behavior.
- See each person/experience as an opportunity for growth.
- Mentorship, find someone who is successful in the areas you struggle to help you implement new ideas.
- Forgive yourself for making repeat "offenses".
- Be honest with yourself, no more justification. There is a fine line with not being hard on yourself to switching gears to victimhood.
- Faith ~ keep your spiritual connection strong. By connecting to the light you are able to recharge your batteries with light.
- Meditation ~ by meditating you are helping clear the mind ~ this leads to more and deeper understanding.
- Read books on the subject, educate yourself.
- Hypnosis can help you redirect your patterns, it does work for some.
- Let go of the old stories of pain and disappointment. Learn from them and more on. Create new stories with happier endings.
- Reward yourself often when you are able to re-direct or change your usual pattern. Celebrate all your successes the big and small victories.
- Affirmations are wonderful to reprogram the patterns. "I am able to attract to me the romantic partner that is for my highest and best good. The partner that will love, respect and be the best match energetically for me." "I understand each relationship provides experience and understanding about myself. Each one brings me closer to the ideal partner for me."
- If someone criticizes you in the area you struggle, try to not take it personally. This is an opportunity to change your behavior. Of course, look within to see if there is any truth in the statement. There may be some truth, there may not be. However, look within to see why someone may make this statement.
- Raise your vibration. By raising your vibration, there is another level of understanding. You will have epiphanies of solutions and different ways to work through your struggles. You can raise your vibration by meditating, eating healthy foods, getting plenty of rest, spend time with high vibrational people, receiving healing, going to counseling and using a few of the techniques I have suggested above.
We all have areas of opportunity for growth. The more aware we are of our "problem" areas the more easily our lives flow. Also, I encourage you to engage with your karmic areas with love, patience, understand and humor.
Blessings and Light,