October’s Full Moon will take place on 12:45pm eastern on Wednesday, October 24th. This Full Moon will keep us on our toes as we experience changes in our love lives and with financial status. The energy is very similar to the Tower card in the traditional tarot deck. In order for life to get better, things tend to fall apart in order for our lives to improve. During this time, we may experience the dissolution of relationships, feeling disconnected from our jobs and our finances may not be as stable as they once were. These shifts take place so that we can take an introspective look at what doesn’t serve, what does serve and create a solid foundation for our hopes and dreams. I can honestly say that we have all been feeling the rumbling and shaking of our foundations. If there is chaos in your personal life and/or with your finances, then you can bet these areas had cracks in the foundation. If there is stability and sensibility, you will not experience the energy of Tower. If there is a slight crack, which there are a few for 99% of us, spirit will assist in pointing out the crack. Not only will spirit point the crack out, but highlight it and present it front and center so that there is no overlooking it or misunderstanding what it is and why it isn’t for your highest and best good.
Cosmically the explanation for these events is that Venus is in opposition of Uranus which affects our personal life, abundance and may trigger emotional upheaval. We then add the water of Scorpio; the current Sun sign, the watery emotions of the Full Moon and we then have the potential for highly charged emotions. We can counter these emotional outbursts with the earthy and grounded energy of Taurus which is the sign that the Moon is in at this time.
This Moon is also known as the Hunter’s Moon. The Hunter’s Moon is the first Full Moon after the Harvest Moon. It’s the perfect time to begin to prepare for the future. It’s important that we strategize and prepare for long lasting security for ourselves while this Moon is in Taurus. Are you setting yourself up for success down the road or are you living hand to mouth, procrastinating and always playing catch up? This is an awesome time to set abundance, success, joy and personal fulfillment for the long haul.
Suggestions, Food For Thought To Assist You During This Time
- Releasing Ceremony ~ Bring in gratitude and let go of the stuff that you know needs to go. Write it down, burn it, throw away the key and let it go with gratitude of course.
- Bathing in epsom salt, sea salt, kosher salt and Himalayan salt with a pinch of rose petals to bring in unconditional love to nurture yourself during this time of transition.
- Don’t be so quick to rush to judgment. A lot is changing right now and what you see currently will probably change over the next 2 weeks. Nothing is set in stone ~ EVER!
- Be true to yourself. You Do You. In this time of shifts and adjustments, you may find yourself wanting to nurture and focus your attention on others who are hurting. They have their path, you have yours. You can hold space for them but they must learn for themselves as you must learn for yourself. Take care of you! Is your life yours? This energy is forcing us to look at this inquiry. Are you living for you or are you more concerned and occupied with what is taking place with someone or something in your life? It’s time to get real and step into your truth, individual path and authentic self.
- Be practical with your spending. Are you saving for that rainy day? Are you comparison shopping? Are you being impractical and going on an emotional shopping spree?
- Be grateful for all that you have and all that will be manifesting in your life in the future.
- Don’t be stubborn and suffer alone. Scorpio is a trusted and loyal ally. Either seek the trusted Scorpio friend or allow Spirit to bring your ally to you. You don’t have to suffer alone. P.S. They are also excellent secret keepers so all your sh#t is safe with them.
- Don’t slack on your spiritual practices. You need faith, love and hope now more than ever, especially during these chaotic times. Meditation, Reiki, journaling and yoga are excellent transition cures.
- Keep cutting those negative, emotional, toxic cords as often as possible. You do not need to be corded and connected to everyone. There is a lot happening out there and people are unconsciously looking for energy/light sources. You do not need to be a light fill-up station. I repeat, You Do You.
- Sage, sage, sage as is needed!
We can utilize this Full Moon to help us clear, shift and place ourselves in perfect alignment with our highest and best good. Don’t forget we choose to have the human experience for our individual and collective evolution so all is purposeful. By being proactive with the changes that come our way with optimism, joy, faith, excitement and determination, we can experience Heaven on Earth. We knew and chose our “soul lessons” before we incarnated and most certainly did place a few life lines along the way in the form of guides, friends, family, gifts, passions, interests and an internal GPS. Don’t forget this! Help, guidance, love, support and hope are around us. We sometimes simply need to be reminded of this.
Blessings and Light,