Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Dare You! Are You Up For It?

Are you up for my challenge? I challenge every single person who reads this Blog to make a conscious effort to not think or say a negative thought or word. Can you do it? 
I think you can :) Negativity and complaining only lower our vibration, we all agree on this concept. May I ask, then why do we still complain, whine, gossip, or stir the pot? I understand that sometimes, we simply want to vent or commiserate with others to make ourselves feel better or to simply gain attention. When we do this, we are actually stealing energy from others as we dump and take the energy/life force from others. 

When we do these things we not only harm ourselves but are harming the other person as well as our human collective, the animal and plant kingdom and our precious planet. Everything is energy. What we send out with our thoughts, emotions, words and actions is sent out and returns not only to us but also effects everything and everyone. We effect our weather, our illnesses, our collective soul lessons - everything!

Are you up for the 24 Hour No-Negative Thoughts, Actions, Words and Deed Challenge? I am! I would love to hear your feedback as to how you did and what changed in your life.

Ready, set, Go!!

Blessings and Light,
Laurie

No comments: