Monday, January 14, 2013

My New Service



Ever wonder about your spiritual helpers? Your guides, your angels...who is working with you? How you can connect with them? What their messages and signs are?
I have the unique ability to tap into a client's spiritual helpers, to hear what their messages of guidance are.
I am now offering a new service via email to all of my clients.
For the fee of $20 I will send you detailed information about one of your "helpers".
This includes:
  • The name this helper goes by
  • What they look like
  •  Why they are helping you and what their "job" is
  • What signs and signals they leave you...what to watch for
  • And more...each message will be different as we are all uniquely different with specific roles here on Earth

Simply click on the link below, provide your email, a reply will be mailed back to you within 48 hours.

LaurieBarraco.com

Blessings and Light,
Laurie






No comments: