November’s Full Moon will be in the sign of Gemini on Friday, November 23rd at 12:39 Eastern. For those of us who celebrate Thanksgiving, we will be able to view and experience the Full Moon on Thanksgiving at its height. With Gemini being at 0 degrees during this Full Moon, the energy that has been impacting us can be compared to the tarot card, The Fool. The Fool is trusting, has faith, is a risk taker and can be impulsive. The Fool also reminds us that it may be time to start over in the areas of our lives that have come full circle ~ beginning, middle and ending.
The Sun sign that the Moon is in is Sagittarius, which connects us to the higher mind, expanded consciousness, adventure and the search for universal knowledge and wisdom. As we combine the energies of Gemini (lower mind) with Sagittarius (higher mind), we are encouraged to find a happy medium. Gemini is going to assist us with integrating the knowledge downloaded from Sagittarius and applying it to our physical, human, earthy existence.
Gemini is ruled by Mercury, the planet that governs the areas of communication, rationalization, transportation and information. Mercury went retrograde on November 16th and will be retrograde until December 6th. This can add to some possible miscommunication, disagreements and possibly some heated debates. Keep this information in the back or your mind as you gather with friends and family over this holiday season.
The themes for this Full Moon are:
- Clarity ~ Finally receiving clarity in the areas where the solutions were a bit fuzzy.
- Truth Bombs ~ Get ready because the truth is going to come out and we may not be happy about some of these truths. It is better to get to the bottom of things rather than be living an illusion.
- Adventure ~ Sagittarius loves adventure. Go out and explore. A change of scenery will do you a world of good.
- Emotions Running High ~ Tempering our emotions during this time is a good idea! Sag can be quick to anger. If you then add the heightened emotions of the Full Moon, we have a possible recipe for some serious drama!
- Be Spontaneous ~ The Fool tarot card suggests we embrace our spontaneous side and change up our routines and step outside of our day to day routines. Don’t be afraid to say “yes” once in a while to something new.
- Engaging Conversations ~ Gemini loves a good, juicy conversation. With emotions at their monthly lunar high, the potential for turning discussions into an all out big brouha which isn’t always pleasant is quite possible. If we add in the Mercury retrograde factor, we increase the potential for misunderstandings.
Watch out for:
- Jumping to conclusions
- Anger, out of control emotions
Here are some suggestions for this Full Moon
- Journal during this time. There are many downloads coming through the veil and this phase of the Moon increases our intuition and connection to spirit
- If at all possible, meditate during the Full Moon. You are sure to have a heightened experience.
- Be as flexible as possible. Remember with Mercury retrograde, there may be delays in your plans.
- Get some movement going. Sag is a fire sign loves to shake things up. Move your body, dance, exercise and/or go for a walk outside.
- Gemini is the sign of the Twins and they encourage us to think twice before making decisions at this time.
- Change your scenery, travel even a day trip will do you a world of good.
- Listen really listen. An important element of communicating effectively is listening. Listen to integrate, hear the other party and contemplate what has been said. Don’t listen just to respond.
- Try to keep your life as balanced as possible. Gemini reminds us that too much of a good thing isn’t very healthy for us.
This Full Moon will bring us truth, wisdom, balance and will help us help us receive more clarity where previously things were a bit murky. Don’t forget to be flexible, plan way ahead for travel and enjoy the good conversations that are sure to be had with friends and family during this holiday season.
Blessings and Light,