What Are The Symptoms?
- Sluggishness ~ Normal every day activities are taking extra energy and extra long to accomplish.
- Restlessness ~ Even though you are tired, you may have a hard time falling and staying asleep and the restlessness is probably due to being overly tired an unhealthy cycle, yes?
- Lack of Motivation ~ You struggle to get projects started and forget about even completing them.
- Overly Emotional ~ Everything seems to set you into an instant emotional spiral going from happy, to sad, to angry and frustrated. You may find yourself unusually sensitive.
- Struggling To Complete Thoughts ~ Your mind races from subject to subject and you can't make up your mind about anything going back and forth and back and forth.
- Low Immune System ~ You are constantly sick with the flu, colds, IBS, headaches, etc. and are having a hard time staying healthy.
- Short Temper/Zero Patience ~ Feeling as if everyone else is going in slow motion and everything is taking forever leaving you stagnant and stuck. You may be taking out your frustrations out on others.
- Defensive ~ Taking everything personally and being defensive is a sign of exhaustion because you are already frustrated from a lack of energy and may not have the mental clarity to rationalize what other people's intentions truly are.
These are all symptoms of fatigue/low energy levels and when you are experiencing these side effects, it's really hard to function in your day to day life. If you allow these symptoms to go on for too long you will be completely miserable, cranky, toxic, and it may be a huge challenge to get back on track to where you want and should be.What Can We Do?
- Self Awareness ~ Check in with your inner thoughts and emotions from time to time to see if you are showing and or experiencing any of the above symptoms.
- Set Boundaries ~ Know your limits of how much you can handle on your plate and get real honest with yourself. Learn how to say no to yourself and others without feeling guilty or explaining yourself to others.
- Energy Healing ~ Schedule a healing session with your massage therapist, and or your trusted energy/Reiki healer.
- Color Therapy/Wear Yellow ~ Yellow is the color of the sun, brings in happy feelings of joy, innocence, and reenergizes us simply by wearing and or surrounding ourselves with the color yellow.
- Listen to Your Favorite Music ~ Music not only soothes our soul, but it can also shift our mood instantly. If you need a little pick me up, turn on and turn up the tunes that get your energy moving and grooving.
- Yogic Breath of Fire ~ Breathwork brings oxygen into the system and helps refresh your mind, body, and spirit.
- Soak Up The Sun ~ If you close your eyes, open your arms, turn your face towards the sun, and take a deep breath, you'll instantly receive a boost of energy.
- Crystal Therapy ~ Crystals such as; citrine, fire agate, amber, tiger's eye, and yellow obsidian will bring in that energizing energy of the sun.
- Aromatherapy ~ Wearing, diffusing, and or inhaling oils such as; lemon, lemongrass, peppermint, orange, grapefruit, and lavender will jumpstart your motivation.
- Solar Plexus Work ~ Leaking energy from your solar plexus is a common reason why you may be tired. There are many reasons why the solar plexus is leaking energy such as; emotional cording to others, little or no willpower, and low self-esteem just to name a few reasons as to why the solar plexus is compromised. Balancing this chakra through energy healing, Reiki, toning, aromatherapy, and crystal therapy can help you reclaim your energy and stamina.
Exhaustion and low energy levels are something that everyone encounters in their lives from time to time. By paying attention to what's going on within ourselves, we can prevent burnout as well as the symptoms that are associated with fatigue. I'm sure that we all can agree, the symptoms that are a result low energy levels are not pleasant and are frustrating. You can reclaim your energy and your life simply by watching out for the tell-tale signs and keeping these tips I mentioned in mind before things get out of control :)
Blessings and Light,