Feng Shui Prosperity Tips
- On a small piece of paper write the number 8 on it. Place the paper in your wallet. 8's also represent the infinity sign. When you place the infinity sign in your wallet, you are creating a flow that goes from you and to you. The money that goes out, will come back in to you.
- Place a citrine crystal in the money corner of your room, home or business. The money corner is the furthest corner to the left in your room, home or business.
- Repair any leaky faucets in your space. Leaks often represent the money that is leaking from your wallet or bank account.
- Get rid of the clutter! Clutter creates stagnancy in your space and prevents the flow of abundance from moving throughout your space.
- Bring in a few plants into your home and or workspace. Living plants represent a growing and thriving environment.
- Place a water foundation in your abundance corner. The constant movement of water keeps the energy flowing and moving.
- Put a money frog by our front door facing inwards. By placing your money frog facing inward, you are inviting the money into your life. If he faces outwards, he will keep the money going out the door.
- Purchase 3 goldfish; 2 orange and one black. The orange fish will bring wealth to you and the black one will absorb the negativity that may be preventing you from being abundant.
These Feng Shui tips are meant to help you recognize and shift the energy in your environment. Give them each a try one at a time to see which method works best for you. It's also a good idea to switch up the energy in your space on a regular basis if you should experience a little stagnancy in your finances.