Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

Happy New Year! The New Year is always a great reminder that we can always start over and refocus our intentions and energy. I am grateful for all the experiences and amazing people that 2008 has brought to me, I learned many things about myself and I am excited for the unwritten script for 2009. I love the song "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield, it reminds me that we write our own story, how is it going to look and feel? It is up to us to write it for ourselves, that we don't have others write our script, book or song, we are here to experience our own personal goals and have our own identities that will shine.
So Happy New Year and enjoy the journey for 2009! It is unwritten.
Laurie
P.S. I have "Unwritten" as my ringtone! A great reminder.

No comments: