Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Just Say No To Competition



Beginning this Wednesday, May 8th I will be available for private sessions in Naples at my
friend Pam Bzoch's new healing center Saith Seren. I will be available for these sessions every 2nd and 4th Wednesday.
After making this announcement a few clients have inquired as to why I would read at another center.
They have even asked "Aren't you afraid of losing customers?" My answer is absolutely no. I am so happy for my friend who is pursuing her heart's desire. It has been a dream of hers for a long time to have her own healing center. I support her 100%. 
There is so much competition in the world, this has been a part of human nature for a long time. 
As I see it, competition can be a motivating factor of what is possible for your business as you observe similar businesses succeeding. Allowing other's successes to fuel or inspire you is a healthy motivator as long as you do not try to take another business down. 
Your own business and goals deserve your attention and focus. By worrying about everyone else you are taking away precious energy which could be used more wisely.
You can also use this comparison to help you become more inspired to put your own personal touch or flair into your business, do something no one else is doing. Others may imitate you. Absolutely this is a possibility , does this really matter? No, it really doesn't. 
Allow me to explain my reasoning. If I trust in my own manifestation power and have faith in my own destiny, then I know that the Universe is limitless. I tap into my own resources, my own source of consciousness. I know I am responsible for my own successes and or failures. No one is going to take clients or business away that was meant to go elsewhere. There are always new people calling up for directions or being referred to my business. I trust that some souls may need another perspective and that my work with them on a professional level may be complete. They may visit me down the road but I let go of my attachment to where the clients go for their own healing.
I am more than happy to assist people with business ideas and to network with like-minded people. There are many people out there to help and am I able to help everyone? Absolutely not, I am one person. This is why I have other healers, counselors, psychics and mediums here at my business 

So...for all of my Naples, Bonita Springs, Marco Island and Golden Gate clients - I am available for private sessions at my dear friend's new beautiful center, Saith Seren.
The address is 4910 Tamiami Trail Ste 212 and the phone number is 239 262-7007.
I am looking forward to seeing old familiar faces as well as new ones too :)

Blessings and Light,
Laurie

No comments: