I have been asked what my opinion is of the 2012 phenomenon.
I believe we are not magically going to have another reality over night. The changes have been occurring already for the past few years.
We are seeing an increase in interest here in the metaphysical community. More and more people are turning to spirituality to assist them with their problems and overcoming obstacles.
They are coming into the center to learn how to meditate, to purchase sage and crystals.
People are also scheduling healing and spiritual counseling sessions where they would have scoffed at the idea before.
The shift is simply this ~ we are being pushed by the Light to help us live more authentic lives. Those who aren't true to themselves as well as others will have the truth brought to and pointed out to them.
The veil is also becoming thinner. The ability to see, hear and feel psychic energy is magnified.
With the veil thinning and this can cause confusion with those who already have a difficult time with reality. This is where more issues with mental health will be brought to the forefront.
How can we prepare ourselves for the shift?
- Keep your energy field clear and clean (saging)
- Keep your morals in check
- Be authentic
- No deception, be honest with yourself and others
- Do not intentionally hurt another, revenge not a good idea
- Make contemplation time a priority
- Make amends when and where possible
- Face your challenges, they are not going away
- Create a strong spiritual foundation for yourself. Whether it be the beach, church or synagogue
December 2012 is not a time for fear ~ welcome the changes which are already occurring. I see this as a time of unity, love, honesty and peace.
Blessings and Light,