Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jennie Martin

"In a private reading I will connect with your spirit and open to channel all information that helps to heal and transform your life. I work to bring insight and clarity into issues connected to your life, such as relationships, career, personal growth, and health. Often, loved ones come to connect and bring healing messages. As long as I can remember I have sensed others thoughts and feelings; I would just know things before they happened. When my father passed away he came to me in spirit and guided me to teachings that changed my life. My mother was intuitive and when she passed away she gave me the gift of communicating with Spirit. My life has never been the same since. Some of my earliest memories of events came to me in dreams. I have studied for 25 years with some of the greatest teachers and I feel very blessed to carry on these teachings".
1/2 hour $50
1 hour $85
Please call to schedule your appointment with Jennie, she is available every 1st Saturday of the month. 239-939-3339

No comments: